Skill level: Easy
• starting the round with an adjustable ring (“Magic Ring”)
• work in the round (continuous spirals)
• increases with single crochet
• stitches: chain, slip stitch, single crochet
• stuff parts with filling
• sew openings close, sew parts together (join parts)
Soft, smooth acrylic worsted weight yarn as well as felt and safety buttons and acrylic paint.
8” On average depending on how tight you crochet.
© Codi Hudnall – All Rights Reserved
You may use this pattern for personal use, as gifts or for charity but you are not permitted to sell this pattern or the finished item for financial gain.
If you have any questions or problems regarding this pattern, or you find any errors, please feel free to email me at email@example.com